The aim of this study was to scope the role of nurses’ in the case management of the patients with lung cancer in Saudi Arabia.
The Study Question:
what is the emerging role of nurses in the care of patients with lung cancer in Saudi Arabia?
• What happing now?
• What are the possibilities for the future?
– The keywords in the search strategy must be related to the aim of the study such as ( Nursing role AND Lung cancer patients, Nursing management AND Lung cancer patients, Nursing care AND Lung cancer patients).
I need you to use Pubmed, Scopus and Cinahl as a database for the searching process.
– I want you to follow Search process table in the databases (Attached).
– The main focus of this study should be in Saudi Arabia. There are limited studies in Saudi Arabia regarding this topic. However, I need you to clarify this issue at the end of the literature review which is the reason for conducting this study. You are welcome to include articles globally.
-17 Original articles (Qualitative) should include in this literature review. arguments and critique
in the articles should be considered.
– In the search strategy, I need it to be limited to recent five years 2011 to 2016 original articles; qualitative research only and focuses on nursing field. This information should be clarified in the beginning as inclusion and exclusion criteria.
– The 17 articles should be Categorised in themes as sub-heading in the literature review to organise the work.
– No Plagiarism, please.
Introduction and conclusion should be stated.
CSS. It’s a web designer’s playpen. With so many colors, type settings, layout options, and responsive possibilities, it’s easy to turn a stylesheet into a million line nightmare. However, with a few simple actions you can clean up the mess so the CSS works with you, not against you. A few weeks ago, frontend developer Julie Cameron came through our virtual Treehouse office and bestowed some wisdom we still can’t shake. So now I’m sharing it with you all!
It’s only natural. Entanglement happens.
The cascade. It’s a blessing and a curse. It’s often the case that when you change the styling of one element, other elements inadvertently get restyled. Misuse of !important makes the cascade come to a screeching halt, and leaves you with inconsistencies from one element styling to the next. As websites get bigger or more developers start working on the codebase,
the CSS tends to grow as well. Without a plan, it becomes the Wild Wild West (wickey wild, wicky wicky wild wild wild west…Will Smith isn’t gonna get you out of this one).
- Modular – You can get to the point of building a page without writing a single line of CSS.
- Predictable – It doesn’t matter where you put the component, it’ll behave the same and look the same. It’s easy to write the code. You have systems in place for naming it. It’s more intuitive to write.
- Maintainable – It’s quick and easy to deal with. It won’t break other things on the site.
- Scalable – It’s hard to break and easy to build onto.
- Dry – It eliminates the need for copy and paste duplication in the CSS.
- Organized – There’s a place for everything.
Separation of container from content means that objects should look the same no matter where you put them. In other words, avoid location-dependent styles. For example, if you’re styling an h2 like this…
There’s a significant variation between composing an essay and writing an excellent paper which could get you appreciable marks. Most composing businesses have created composition papers creating technical rather than being basic. You never require to be anxious about your own complex academic composing! The intention ought to be the most important argument or the chief problem the writer is pushing effort to address through the article paper creating. Continue reading
A. Describe a nursing admission/assessment or patient care/preparation process or procedure currently found in your practice setting.
Note: You must choose a process or procedure that was already in place and you can recommend changes to.
1. Discuss why the present process or procedure needs to be changed, based on the evidence you have gathered.
2. Based on your initial investigation of the situation, do the following:
Note: You may need to ask workplace personnel to complete the following.
a. Explain who determined the basis for the current process or procedure in your practice setting.
b. Explain the decision makers rationale for instituting or supporting the current process or procedure.
c. Explain why the decision makers decided to implement the current process or procedure.
3. Recommend a practice change for the process or procedure you selected.
a. List five relevant and credible sources to support your suggested practice change.
Note: Credible sources are less than five years old and may include professional journals, research reports, professional websites, governmental reports, current texts less than five years old, and presentations from professional meetings.
4. Explain the clinical implications your recommended change might have on patients, based on the relevant and credible sources you listed in part A3a.
5. Explain the implications your recommended change might have on the practice setting, based on the relevant and credible sources you listed in part A3a.
6. Discuss how you would involve key stakeholders in the decision to change the process or procedure or to comply with the recommended change.
B. Write an essay (suggested length of 23 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Discuss the specific barriers you may encounter in applying research to processes and procedures in your practice setting.
Note: You should distinguish between difficulties you would have interpreting what the research says and synthesizing it into a practice guideline or procedure, rather than just the outside barriers to change.
2. Identify at least two strategies that you and your team could use to overcome the barriers you discussed in part B1.
3. Explain how you would implement your recommended process or procedure based on research findings.
C. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the APA Guidelines section
Case analysis report-
John is a 64 year old male who has developed a post-operative wound following a total hip replacement. John was well prior to surgery and has a history of high cholesterol, which he manages with a good diet. His wound is red, swollen, warm and painful. He also has a fever and feels generally unwell. John is given a broad spectrum antibiotic while waiting for the results on a wound culture. He subsequently experiences an anaphylactic reaction after the second dose of anti-biotics.
1.Discuss 3 factors that influence a pathogens ability to cause infection in relation to johns case specifically (ie. Mechanisms of action, virulence, infects its, toxigenicity, immunogenicity. Any 3).
2. Discuss innate immunity and analyse how John was able to develop an infection in the presence of a normal immune system.
3. Create a detailed diagram (can be from our text book if referenced), outlining the patho physiological process of inflammation that led to the manifestations of redness, swelling, pain and warmth at johns wound site.
4. Considering the adaptive immune response, outline why John DID NOT show signs of an allergic reaction when given his FIRST dose of antibiotics.
Using the nursing process, describe how would you approach the pre-K child for a physical exam and prepare them for an immunization. Each element of nursing process must be included. Please remember to incorporate a developmental theorist in a nursing care plan. Also include a paragraph explaining the rationale for the choices in the care plan and linking it to a developmental theorist ,e.g Piaget, Erikson, Maslow
Max is a 10 year old boy who presents to the Emergency Department with a two day history of anorexia, loose stools x3, pain that started in umbilical area and settled in the right lower quadrant. He started feeling a bit better so mum encouraged clear fluids and gave him Paracetamol for fever to 38.4. He was admitted to the ward later the same day and was noted to have a fever of 39.6, diffuse abdominal pain and abdominal distension.
His blood tests taken on admission also reveal an elevated WBC. Physical Examination: T 39.6, P 110, RR 24, BP 95/65, oxygen saturation 99% in room air. Heart rate is regular and no murmurs are heard. He is lying in bed with his legs drawn up and is very anxious when you try to palpate his abdomen. His pain score using a numerical scale is 7/10.
Potential Diagnoses: Gastroenteritis, Viral illness, Appendicitis, UTI
The assignment should incorporate responses to the following:
• Discuss the child’s presenting condition in detail. Include:
1. Identify your ‘working diagnosis’ –
2. what is the most likely diagnosis – provide a rationale for your choice o
3. Discuss the signs and symptoms & diagnostic tests needed to confirm the diagnosis
• Discuss the nursing management of the condition
• Identify two medications the child may be given and the rationale for administration to this child
• The delivery of family centred care during the child’s hospital admission, including potential barriers
• What 4 things would you include in a child/parent education program?
• What is the impact of hospitalization on the child and how could this be reduced /managed?
The conclusion should include a summary of the key issues and identify your overall view regarding the issue discussed.
Workplace bullying in nursing
Identify situations where power is used in a way that can escalate to workplace bullying.
Highlight behaviours that indicate bullying is evident in your workplace and present leadership strategies that could be implemented to overcome this.
Developing a Policy
Final Project Instructions
Your assignment is to write a paper on how you would develop a policy (new or revised policy and specify which) to address an issue identified in a practice setting. This writing assignment should adhere to APA style and be between 3-5 pages NOT including the title page and reference list.
You are to delineate processes for getting the policy adopted and implemented within that practice setting. Using these “steps” as headings for your paper elaborated on the required items listed here.
a. Whom is the policy intended for? Identify customers (internal, external). Whom is the policy intended to address?
b. What are the customers' needs/wants? How will you identify these needs/wants?
c. How will the policy respond to customers' needs/wants? What does the policy and/or procedure provide for the customer?
d. What processes and/or procedures will be needed to produce results to meet customers'
e. Who will be responsible for implementing this policy – What actions are needed to
implement this policy? What is your institutions process for policy development and revision?
Consider and include, at a minimum, potential issues related to safety, culture, collaboration, finances, information management, and resource utilization, if applicable, when writing this assignment.
You must follow the steps identified above and support your narrative with evidence from the scholarly nursing literature. Preferably nursing journals, within the last 5 years.
1) Demonstrate the ability to develop a policy as a means of Quality Improvement.
2) Identify the critical components in developing a policy.
You will be required to select an aggregate (population) You may choose your community, county, city, or another group or organization; e.g. a senior citizen’s center, a school or a particular grade level in a school, a faith based group, a support group, or a group from your local public health department.
Familiarize yourself with Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement, Track (MAP-IT) EXAMPLE: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/implement/leadPoisoning
1. In about two or three paragraphs, include information about the name of the aggregate, its geographical location and size, its population, and a brief history.
2. Explain, giving at least two reasons, why you selected this particular aggregate for your Capstone project.
3. research and describe the demographics and statistics of your aggregate. Include information about the basic vital statistics of the aggregate such as the crude birth rate, infant mortality rate, life expectancy, the leading causes of death, and any other relevant statistical information related to the health of the aggregate. In addition, explain how the local clinic meets, supports, and advocates for evidence-based practice (EBP). As a part of this assignment, you will need to create a questionnaire and interview at least one healthcare provider who is familiar with your selected aggregate.
4.PHASE III Analyze and describe the strengths and weaknesses of the aggregate and the community where the aggregate resides.
5. PHASE IV-For Phase 4 of your project, you will select a family in your aggregate and complete a risk assessment in the field using the information from chapter 18 “Community as Client: Assessment and Analysis” and “Appendix E Friedman Family Assessment Model (Short Form)” as a guide. Describe how the family, environment, home, and risk assessments were conducted, using your course textbook as a reference. Describe the results of the assessments, drawing conclusions about the health risks to the aggregate as you see them.
6. PHASE 5- develop a care plan should propose a nursing diagnosis for the aggregate and include strategies to tackle the major health risks identified during the risk assessment.List of disasters that might affect your aggregate (take into consideration the geographical location of the aggregate, past history, etc.)Strategies for handling at least two disasters from the list
Recommendation for a disaster supplies kit
7. The evaluation component of the Capstone project, you are expected to discuss how you would evaluate the effectiveness of the interventions.
Some questions you should seek answers to are:
Would I be able to implement the interventions? If not, what barriers exist?
What visible signs of success (for example, reduced health issues) would I look for? What is your projected effectiveness?